Monday 4 July 2011

Lucie Bause: Artist's Blog

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a safe and relaxing Canada Day, long weekend. I was fortunate to attend the KISS concert and had a blast. I have an update on one of our Artists In Residency particpants - Lucie Bause. Lucie hails from Canmore and has been in Fort McMurray for just one week. She has a great personal blog that I thought I would share with you. Check it out and gain a little insight into the practice of one of our AIR participants. Also, stop by the Frank Lacoix arena on Sunday's between 2:00pm - 6:00pm weekly to meet the artists in person. 

For more info on the program check out the municipal program site by clicking HERE.

A message from Lucie:
Happy Summer!Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Canada Day long weekend!

Please take a few minutes to check out my latest Blog Update: http://luciebauseart.blogspot.com/

Best Regards!

Lucie
--
Lucie Bause
http://www.luciebause.com/
lbause189@gmail.com
403-609-2145

No comments:

Post a Comment